“The Fountain City….Flowing with Possibilities”
Since 1840, Bryan has been a vibrant community at the center of life in Northwestern Ohio. Bryan is located in the heart of the industrial Midwest. Just minutes from Michigan and Indiana, it is at the center of the country’s economic growth. Bryan is a friendly community combining large city conveniences with small town charm. When visitors drive through the scenic countryside and the vibrant business areas of Williams County, they see and appreciate a rare quality of life. The area is ripe for prosperous development in a new world where a high quality of life for individual and corporate expansion is essential.
There are no traffic jams or pollution. The Ohio Turnpike and the rail system provide high-speed transportation and economic development options with easy access to Chicago, Detroit and the world.
Companies with national and international markets currently enjoy the quality schools, the safe countryside with affordable real estate, and the enriched culture of the city of Bryan, the county seat of Williams County.
Quality of Life: “The natural economic development force”
- The Community Hospital & Wellness Centers recently completed a new $60 million regional hospital expansion project to serve the entire county.
- Northwest State Community College recently opened a new high-tech learning center in Bryan. Many new partnerships are working together to increase the educational attainment levels of the regional workforce.
- The Bryan Area Foundation, the Chamber of Commerce and many civic groups are highly active in providing financial and social value to the community at large.
- Bryan is also home to an exceptional library system, a state of the art YMCA and a beautiful, historic downtown. On warm summer evenings, citizens gather on the Courthouse lawn to enjoy an old-fashioned band concert by Ohio’s longest continuous city band.
- Bryan stands out with 10 city parks totaling 140 acres, two city pools and scenic walking/bike trails.
11.83 acre site available for development
80 acre Bryan Industrial Park North – SiteOhio Authenticated
Community Owned Utility Services– Bryan’s municipal utility is known for low electric rates, reliable service and focus on the customer. The efficient 12,470-volt electric system supplies plenty of power for industrial and residential growth. Bryan’s fiber-rich communications system provides businesses with high-speed Internet and dedicated fiber to optimize working time. An abundant supply of clean, safe water drawn from the local glacial aquifer is the perfect resource for us all.
Bryan is located near several major metropolitan airports, including Ft. Wayne International and Toledo Express. The Williams County Airport, just two miles to the east of Bryan, has grown to accommodate company jets, private planes, and small freight companies looking to fly into Northwest Ohio.